May 21, 2015

Making My Way through


So after I fixed the mistake, I continued on with the rest of the hearts and I will finish my niece's last name. This one is long in the works - mostly because of my day job, but she will be one in July so I think she won;t know how long she was without it. 

I miss stitching I look at all of my WIPs and all of my thread around the house and think I invested all of this money I have spent. I should be doing something more productive with all of these raw materials and making things work. I have to renew my e-commerce pages because I have let them lapse, and I have to update my website, and on and on and on. But in the short term, I will be content with finishing this sampler before my trip to Montreal in July.

Off to do some stitching now!

No comments: