January 2, 2013

Looking Back on 2012


2012, what do I say? Well 2012 marked the first trade show I attended as a vendor of Stitch by Rachel. I managed to showcase my hobby - in an effort to broaden my stitching community. That is the biggest gain to my "stash" I count the stitching cohorts as part of my stash. They are my inspiration and co-conspirators!

My biggest accomplishment in 2012 was not only the show, my social networking accomplishments but my UFOs in 80 days. I finished 8+1+1=10 projects out of the dozens I had on deck! I consider that an accomplishment. I organized my stash and can actually find everything I need and want!

I also have to share my first batch of successful ginger bread cookies I baked with my husband. An accomplishment to say the least because we are both still standing!

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Congrats on the show. How exciting!!

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Star Wars gingerbread cookies = awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on doing your first show! The cookies look yummy, all I need is a cup of hot tea !